Do you need urgent assistance right now? Here’s what you can do.
If you are 18 years old or older:
Call 211 if:
- you are age 18-24 and are unhoused or unsheltered
- you do not feel safe at home or had to leave home and don’t know where to go
211 is a free resource service that will connect you to the services and location that is the best fit for you depending on your personal circumstances.
If you are under the age of 18 and need housing assistance now:
- Call or text us at (203) 508-5308
- If you are unable to reach us, dial 211
To access basic needs or case management supports through our Drop-In Center:
- Call us at (203) 777-8445; x2
You Are Not Alone!